What does a DWT do?
Are you looking for a primary and precise calibrator for pressure measuring instruments? A calibrator that you can use in a calibration laboratory or at distant locations? The Traqc-22
DWT is the right solution for you. This product enables you to calibrate precisely, safely and with a stable reference pressure. The Traqc-22 DWT is a mechanical instrument that works without the use of electricity. This makes it a robust and sustainable measuring instrument.
The Traqc-22 DWT is a reference-instrument to calibrate pressure with a wide and accurate reach. Because the instrument works without the use of electricity, organizations can use it at distant locations. Furthermore, the instrument enables you to make and measure high pressure safely. Available calibration software, such as Tradinco Instruments AutoCal+, makes it easy to work with the Traqc-22 DWT. Would you like to know if this instrument is the
right solution for you? Contact us for personal advice.
- Most accurate 0,015% in the category up to 1400 bar
- Dual piston option for large reach
- Precise-volume regulator with 26cc per stroke
- For calibration of all sorts of pressure measuring instruments
- Suitable for factory calibration and calibration laboratory
- Stainless steel weight set
Ministerie van Defensie