How does this hand pump work?
Are you looking for a pneumatic hand pump with a range of -0.95 to 40 bar? The PV 211 is a hand pump from Baker Hughes. With this hand pump it is easy to generate a pneumatic pressure and vacuum efficiently and effortlessly. The pump has an adjustable overpressure protection system as standard.
The PV 211 hand pump is very suitable for testing, adjusting and calibrating pressure sensors, pressure gauges, pressure switches, safety valves and all types of pressure devices. The pump has a built-in facility to switch between vacuum and pressure generation.
The simple, maintenance-friendly design of this pneumatic hand pump ensures that you can use it for years without any problems. When you combine the hand pump with an accurate, digital pressure gauge, hoses and adapters, you will have an effective measuring instrument to quickly perform the necessary test and calibration tasks.
- Suitable for pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pneumatic pressure up to 40 bar (600 psi)
- Generates vacuum up to 28,5 inHg
- Built in volume control and needle valve for fine adjustments of pressures
- Needle valve for controlled pressure release
Ministerie van Defensie