What does this pressure gauge do?
Do you want an accurate, analog pressure gauge, made of high-quality material? The precision pressure gauges from Labom distinguishes themselves from other pressure gauges because of their higher accuracy and improved reading accuracy.
The diameter of the dial is between 100 and 160 mm and in combination with the improved linearity, an accuracy of class 0.25 or class 0.6 according to EN837-1 can be achieved. Precision pressure gauges are made entirely out of stainless-steel and are available in pressure ranges from -1.. up to a maxium of 600 bar.
Don’t need the high accuracy? Pressure gauges in the ECOnomic line might be more suited for you. Working in Harsh conditions? Have a look at Pressure gauges in the Industrial line.
Precision pressure gauges are mainly used in control and test panels on machines and in laboratories.
A pressure gauge is not dependable on electricity, which can be a benefit in the following situation:
- In remote location where electricity is difficult to connect.
- As back-up for electrical transmitters in safety-critical applications in case of a power down.
- In potentially explosive atmospheres, where preferably no electrical components are used.
For application in instrument panels or boards, flanges can be supplied for flush- or rear- surface mounting. Proces connection can be at the bottom (see picture) or at the back of the dial.
- Accuracy class 0.25 or 0.6 according to EN837-1
- Range from -1…600 bar
- Can be supplied with flanges for mounting in panel
ECOnomic pressure gauges
Hygienic process connections
Ministerie van Defensie