improve the user-friendliness of your visit(s) to our website, we think it is important that you
The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
In brief, we use the following cookies:
- Functional or necessary cookies: these allow us to make the website work better and are more user-friendly for visitors.
- Analytical cookies: With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about the use of our website by visitors with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we improve our website for the benefit of our visitors Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only.
- Third-party social media cookies: Social media cookies are cookies that enable the functionalities of social media platforms. Think of a YouTube video accompanying a product or a "like" button for Facebook.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies: We place advertising cookies on our website. We additionally allow third parties to place advertising cookies on our website. We also place advertising cookies on third-party websites. We may combine the information from these advertising cookies. We do this so that, based on your online surfing, searching and buying behavior, we can make you the most relevant offers possible. We also use these advertising cookies to keep track of which advertisements you have seen.
4. Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be modified at any time due to ongoing developments. This also
applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to stay
informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we are not always aware. Have you come across unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know at email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they place, what the reason for this is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and in what way they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Concluding remarks
We will update our statements if our website or the rules around cookies change. You can
If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.